Torch Fired Copper Jewelry Enameling with Melanie Lieb
December 7 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
‘Tis the season to MAKE your own gifts!
Join local jewelry artist Melanie Lieb for an introduction to torch-fired copper enameled jewelry. In this beginner’s workshop, you will learn basic techniques of torch firing including sifting, painting and cloisonné.
You’ll then have the opportunity to make two sets of earrings: one for yourself and one to give as a gift! Or keep them both, we won’t judge.
Because this class will be working periodically with open flame, participants should put their hair up if they have long hair and wear clothing that is not baggy or has anything hanging (preferably cotton).
Registration cost includes instruction, materials & tools, and two sets of take-home earrings.
Event Details and policies:
- Participants ages 16 and up are welcome to register with parental consent (parents: email consent to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re letting your child attend unaccompanied)
- Because this class will be working periodically with open flame, participants should put their hair up if they have long hair and wear clothing that is not baggy or has anything hanging (preferably cotton).
- Please provide us with the info of each individual attending if you are registering more than one person.
- Street parking around Emerge is monitored Mon-Sat 9am-6pm. You can park for two hours free. The parking garage across from Emerge is 2 hours free and $1/hr thereafter.
- Please arrive five minutes early to set your things down and find a seat as class will start promptly.
Questions? Email email@example.com