Emerge gallery allows artists to submit work or ideas for shows. Emerge chooses an artist or multiple artists for an upcoming show.
Gallery commission is 35 percent.
To submit work to the 2020 Pop-Up show:
- Please email submissions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepting visual, installation, performance, and film submissions.
- Your total size of submission must be under 20MB. Please include artist name, title and price. Please note if you are submitting pieces that are part of a series.
- Each artist may submit 10 images
- Images should be at least 2MB but no larger than 4MB
- Please include artist name, work title, and price
- Mail a check for submission fees made out to Emerge for $10 to 208 N. 4th st., CDA, ID 83814. Deliver submission fees to Emerge at their temporary office in the HREI building, 414 W Fort Grounds Dr. OR pay your submission fee online at emergecda.com: Pay Fee Here
- Pop-up submissions are due by midnight on May 8th, 2020.
- Emerge can not accept your submission until we receive your submission fee.
- Artists will be notified of accepted work by May 22nd, 2020.
- Notification of accepted work will also include instructions for delivering work to the Emerge site. Each artist will be responsible for having their work completely ready to hang for the show. The Emerge staff will hang all art and label with artist name, price and title.
- Emerge will be holding 2 workshops for artists before the submission date. The first will be on titling and pricing work and the second will be on preparing your work for a show; framing presentation.We are looking forward to another amazing show featuring the area’s rising local talent.